- Stamps: Made with love,Awesomely Artistic
- Dies: Circle framelits
- Papers: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
- Inks: Peekaboo Peach
Next up is Martha’s lovely blog! Have fun hopping around!
thanks for your visit!
- 1.Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
2. Tanja Kolar – Germany
3. Delphine Lorelli – France (that’s me !)
4. Martha Inchley – Canada
5. France Poitras Martin “Frenchie” – USA
- 6. Shannean
- 7. Anne
The project I’m showing today is a sleep countdown for a little girl who needed something to help her wait for a very big event. So her mummy asked me to make a sleep countdown.
Here is what I came up with:
There is a little tab to open every night, to discover what’s hidding inside.
Of course I had to use some Lawn Fawn critters because they’re just perfect for this kind of project :). A magnet holds the tab.
Here is the scene when it’s all open: a bright and cheery world 🙂
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters in the forest, LF Hello Baby
- Dies: LF Spring Showers, LF Puffy Cloud Borders, LF Grassy Borders, My Favorite Things Stitched Rainbow, Infocrea Tree
- Inks: Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves
- Zig Wink of Stella
thanks for visiting!
Long time no see… I miss it!
Here’s a card I made for my daughter, who has been invited to a birthday last week, and the theme was “the circus”. So, of course I had to make a matching card 🙂
I used the colours (red stripes, blue and yellow stars) on the invite to create my card. I thought the cute lion with his little hat would be perfect for a little boy !
This is my daughter’s writing… she’s learning and she’s eager to write on her own 🙂 I’m so proud of her!
- stamps : Lawn Fawn Critters on the Savanna, LF So much to say, LF Birthday Tags, LF Starry Backdrops, My Favorite Things Striped BG
- Inks : SU! Real Red, SU! Tempting Turquoise
- Papers : SU! Crushed Curry
Thanks for visiting!
Today’s card was for my lovely neighbours, who have become our friends. They’re moving to the South of France and I know I’ll miss them a lot…
- stamps: Artemio 10001099, Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home
Thanks for visiting!